- Recount a database of free RNA-seq data sets at the gene count level created by Alyssa
- Medical Journal P-value Data - a set of p-values scraped from the abstracts of the New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA, BMJ, The Lancet, and the Amerian Journal of Epidemiology from 2000-2010 created by Jeff.
- Processed GEUVADIS data - processed data from 667 RNA-seq samples from the GEUVADIS project created by Alyssa
- GEUVADIS BAM files - processed with Tophat2 and created by Alyssa
- anitProfiles data - gene expression data from cancer and normal samples used in our paper on classifying with variance created by Hector.
- Peer review data - data from our laboratory experiment of peer review created by Jeff and Margaret
- Batch effect data - data on batch effects from a range of genomic technologies created by Jeff, Rafa, Hector, Ben, Keith, Evan, Rob, and David.
- Bladder batch data - data on batch effects from a study of bladder cancer in expression set format created by Jeff
- Braincloud - data from our paper with Carlo looking at patterns of variation in gene expression in the human brain.